Bangkok to Kanchanaburi One Day Tour (1,700 Baht/Person)
Tourthai2000 is the tour agent in Bangkok,Thailand provide the daily sightseeing tour in Bangkok and day trip to Khao Yai, Pattaya, Kanchanaburi, Coral island, floating market and many popular tours in Bangkok. Tourthai2000 also arrange the daily sightseeing and package tour in Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phuket, Krabi, Koh Samui, Koh Chang , Koh Phi Phi and many popular tours in Thailand.
War Museum (Thailand-Burma Railway Centre), War Cemetery,
Scenic Boat Ride, River Kwai Bridge, Death Railway Train
06.00-06.30 Pick up from major hotels in Bangkok downtown area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok)
09.00 Arrive Kanchanaburi province
Visit Thailand–Burma Railway Centre an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand– Burma Railway. The fully air–conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience
Visit Allied War Cemetery which is memorial to some 6000 allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place.
Enjoy a scenic long–tailed boat trip along Maeklong River to the world famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs.
11.40 Lunch at local restaurant.
13.00 Take a historic on Death Railway Train passing over original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs
14.30 Journey back to Bangkok.
18.00 Arrive at Bangkok and transfer to hotels.
- A joined roundtrip air-conditioned transportation (Bangkok to Kanchanaburi)
- Admission fee to all places indicated in the program
- Meal as indicated in the program
- English speaking guide.
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
- 7% VAT and 3.5% Service charge for paying by credit card
- Bank fee (depends on how much your bank charge) for wire money to our bank account
- Deviations of the tours program or time given in the program may sometimes necessary, depending on traffic condition and any uncontrollable circumstances.
- Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.
Our schedule is meant to arrive Bangkok around 06.00 PM, however, under some unpredictable traffic circumstances; we could take somewhat longer hours to get back BKK. Thus, please kindly aware of this situation when planning your trip
PRICE AND ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE