Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park and Elephant Ride Day Trip Tour (3000.- BahT / PER PERSON)
Tourthai2000 is the tour agent in Bangkok,Thailand provide the daily sightseeing tour in Bangkok and day trip to Khao Yai, Pattaya, Kanchanaburi, Coral island, floating market and many popular tours in Bangkok. Tourthai2000 also arrange the daily sightseeing and package tour in Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phuket, Krabi, Koh Samui, Koh Chang , Koh Phi Phi and many popular tours in Thailand.
06:30 a.m. Pick up from hotel in Bangkok on time (06:30 a.m.) in a comfortable, a cool mini van. It is an easy two-hour drive from Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park.
09:00 a.m. We stop over at the local morning market, is an incredible insight go traditional Thai life on the way to break up the journey a little bit before going on an ox-cart ride at a local farm (Baan Kwian).
10:00 a.m. Visit our friendly animals at a local farm included are oxen, horses, ostriches, geese and goats where we have a twenty minute drive on ox cart ride, through rice paddy fields and farm, especially getting to wear Thai hats!. It’s a lot of fun and we get some great views of the lush mountainous terrain.
11:30 a.m. We will take lunch a delicious Meal will be set up at ‘Our Thai Style Wooden Home’, is located at a local farm. Cooking Thai food is easy to learn by yourself.
12:45 a.m. Continue by vehicle to visit Khao Yai National Park. Soft Trekking through the jungle to ‘Haew Narok Water Fall’ . In the National Park we see lots of monkeys by the roadside and some few deer too. The Khao Yai National Park has it’s own uniqueness, the 200 steps stair leading to ‘Haew Narok Water fall’ . Then it is on to the national park and some great photo opportunities at a wonderful waterfall. The viewing platform is at the bottom.
02:00 p.m. We drive to The Jungle House hotel. Then the highlight of the day; the elephant ride is a once in a lifetime experience! Starting off on a seat, the mahout let you ride on it’s neck if you choose to, the elephants are so friendly. The chance to ride the elephant without a Mahout was brilliant! The Mahout is nearby taking photos though which is great. These creatures are breathtaking & majestic and you can buy some bananas to feed the elephants at the end of the ride.It is absolutely amazing!
04:00 p.m. Thereafter return to your hotel in Bangkok approximately 07:00 p.m. (up to your group, your guide or situation at there.)
- Transportation all tour by comfortable mini van, vehicle or car.
- We also provide Passengers Insurance Travel Planning Services For Every traveler.
- Licensed English Speaking Naturalist Tour Guide.
- Visit our friendly animals at a local farm or Baan Kwian.
* Welcome Healthy Herb Drinks.
* A twenty minute drive on Ox Cart Ride.
* We provide Refreshing Towel at the ending of ox cart riding
* Cooking Thai food is easy to learn by yourself :-
Green Papaya Salad (Som Tam),
Easy Thai Hot & Sour Prawn Soup (Tom Yum Goong), etc.
- Lunch including bottled water and fresh fruits from the local morning market
excluded soft drinks.
- National Park Entrance Fees.
- Soft Trekking nature through the Jungle with Naturalist Tour Guide.
- We provide bottled water and Refreshing Towel to clients at the ending of soft trekking.
- A thirty minute Elephant Ride at The Jungle House Hotel.
- We provide raincoats and leech socks in rainy season.
- We provide first aid kits but you may like to bring your own,
especially if you are allergic to certain drugs, or want added items.
- Personal Expense
- All optional tour
- Personal expenses such as drinks, tip etc.
- Other service not mentioned in the program
- 7% VAT and 3.5% Service charge for paying by credit card
- Bank fee (depends on how much your bank charge) for wire money to our bank account
Things To Bring : Camera, Hat, Personal Medicine, Long shirt, Long trousers,
Trekking shoes or sport shoes, Sun Glasses, Sun Screen Lotion
Remark : The tour is share seat in coach, please be on time, the group not allowed waiting time and the tours is nonrefundable
PRICE AND ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE