Doi Suthep Temple & Meo Hilltribe Village
550 Baht / Per Person
08:00 – 12:00 HRS. / 13:30 – 17:00 HRS.
Drive on to Phrathat Doi Suthep Temple, This temple was built in 1383. It is located 1,050 meters above sea level. See the marvelous golden pagoda, which is containing the holy relics of Lord Buddha. Enjoy the panoramic view of Chiang Mai City and Ping valley from the summit of Suthep Mountain.
Continue to drive up the slopes of Suthep Mountain to visit a Meo Hill Tribe, “Baan Doi Pui” to observe their simple way of life. They originated in South China and usually live on mountain peaks above 3,000 feet. Then transfer back to the hotel.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- Service of English-speaking licensed guide
- Bottled drinking water during the tour
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Personal Expense
- 7% VAT and 3.5% Service charge for paying by credit card
- Bank fee (depends on how much your bank charge) for wire money to our bank account
Remark : The tour is share seat in coach, please be on time, the group not allowed waiting time and the tours is nonrefundable
NOTE: All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability
PRICE AND ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE