Krabi Silk Route and Hot Spring Tour (Minimum 2 persons)
Adult 1500 Baht / Per Person Child 1000 Baht / Per Person
Program Tour : Time 08.30 p.m. -16.00 p.m.
08.30 a.m. Pick up at the hotel.
- Explore Tiger Cave Temple (Wat Tham Seur), an ancient temple in Krabi, a perfect place for Bhuddist to meditate. Visit Khiong Tom Temple home to the musenm of ancient beads and coins that proves the existence of ancient silk route trade through Krabi, Thailand to Rome, India and China. (except Wednesday)
- Trek through the jungle to visit the Emerald pool, a national park full of emerald colored natural springs where you can swim to freshen up.
- Nutritious lunch at Wareerak Hot Spring Spa before enjoying the private mineral hot spring in Anodard pool amid the nature. Our hydrotherapy program guaranteed by Thailand’s Kinnaree awards for Thai Wisdom, and Amazing Day Spa award.
04.00 p.m. Transfer back to the hotel.
Tour Includes: Swimming Costumes, Herbal Lunch, Fruits, Drinking water, Walking shoes, First aid kit, Experienced guide, Insurance and National Park Entrance Fee.
- National Park Fee
- Personal Expense
- 7% VAT and 3.5% Service charge for paying by credit card
- Bank fee (depends on how much your bank charge) for wire money to our bank account
Remark: In case of weather changes or other obstacles, the program tour will be changed for suitability without prior notice.
PRICE AND ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE