Krabi to Phuket City Tour (Private Van Max. 6 Persons)
Adult 6500 Baht / Per Person
Program Tour : Time 08.00 a.m. -15.30 p.m.
8:30 a.m Depart from your hotel. Give yourself a cultural and scenic treat of beautiful Phuket in this program and your holidays memories will be enriched.
– Arrive at Old phuket town, the historical district is a must-see in the city. Check out the yesteryears of Phuket’s old Sino-Portuguese buildings, built more than 100 year, these building portray Thai characteristic and heritage although architecturally they are blend of Chinese and European styles.
– Enjoy scenic view from Khao Rang Hill. A great view of Phuket Town, the southern part of the island, and
some of the offshore islands, can be obtained by going to the top of Kao Rang Hill, on the city’s northwest.
– Lunch at local restaurant. (not included)
– Then visit Wat Chalong, Phuket’s most beautiful and renowned monastery. It enshrines the gilt statues of monk-hero Luang Pho Chaem and his assistant LuangPho Chuang, both much revered by local people because of their roles in quelling the miner rebellion in 1876.
– When all seem so enjoyable, you will be at Phromthep Cape. The top part of this cape is plain having a high cliff along the edge of the sea. From this point you can look out to the sea and islands nearby. Many tourists come here particularly in the evening to see the sun setting below the horizon.
15.30 p.m. Transfer back to the hotel.
Tour Includes: Hotel Transfer and Insurance.
- National Park Fee
- Personal Expense
- 7% VAT and 3.5% Service charge for paying by credit card
- Bank fee (depends on how much your bank charge) for wire money to our bank account
Remark: In case of weather changes or other obstacles, the program tour will be changed for suitability without prior notice.
PRICE AND ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE