Lampang – Elephant Safari at Thai Elephant Conservation Center
Private 3300 Baht / Per Person (Minimum 2 Paxs)
08:30 – 16:00 HRS.
Travel along the mountainous highway to Thai Elephant Conservation Center Lampang; (1 hour drive) a government camp project to develop elephant conservation in a sustainable way and preserving local traditions for future generations. Watch Demonstrations of how trained elephants are used as working animals in teak forests. The show includes elephant bathing in the pond, working in the jungle, elephant painting, playing music, dragging and pushing logs, and responding to commands.
Elephant Ride into the government teak forest for one hour through the beautiful mountain scenery, Elephant Cemetery, Mahout Training School and over hilly trails. Then return back to the elephant camp.
Lunch served at the local restaurant.
Continue to the Elephant Hospital; learn how the veterinarians treat sick or injured elephants which are unable to be moved. Veterinary services are provided free not only for their elephants, but also elephants from neighboring provinces.
Then transfer back to the hotel.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- Service of English-speaking licensed guide
- Bottled drinking water during the tour
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Personal Expense
- 7% VAT and 3.5% Service charge for paying by credit card
- Bank fee (depends on how much your bank charge) for wire money to our bank account
NOTE: All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 2-9 years old we charge 75% of adult price
- For children over 10 years old we charge normal price
PRICE AND ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE