Lampang & Lamphun – The Lanna Historical Tour
Private 3000 Baht / Per Person (Minimum 2 Paxs)
08:30 – 16:00 HRS.
Travel along the mountainous highway to Lampang Town; (1½ hours drive) on the way stop at the Local Thai Market where you can see local products of Northern Thailand and local handicrafts from Lampang city. Then visit Phrathat Lampang Luang Temple; the northern finest temple and best presentation of Lanna style architecture.
Explore the city with a unique colorful Horse Carriage; Visit Baan Sao Nuk; a 150 years old teak house in northern Thai style and Wat Phra Kaew Don Tao, where the famous Emerald Buddha was enshrined for 32 years (from A.D. 1436 to 1468).
Lunch serve at the local restaurant.
Depart to Lamphun Town, (45 minutes drive) its history dates back to 700 A.D. Visit Phrathat Haripunchai Temple; the tallest chedi is 46 meters high and is topped by a nine-tier umbrella made from 6.5 kg of gold. Also Chamadevi Temple; dating back at least to the 10th century and the main chedi has five levels which on each level has twelve Buddhas in blessing attitudes. Then transfer back to Chiang Mai.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- Service of English-speaking licensed guide
- Bottled drinking water during the tour
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Personal Expense
- 7% VAT and 3.5% Service charge for paying by credit card
- Bank fee (depends on how much your bank charge) for wire money to our bank account
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 2-9 years old we charge 75% of adult price
- For children over 10 years old we charge normal price
NOTE: All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability.
PRICE AND ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE