Mae Taeng – ATV Jungle Trails
1900 Baht / Per Person
08:00 – 13:00 HRS. / 10:00 – 15:00 HRS.
Drive on to north of Chiang Mai route, enjoy the spectacular scenery along the way to Mae Taeng area. Arrive to ATV Camp, and then learn how to ride the All Terrain Vehicle [ATV] on professional training field. The professional guides will take you to the one of the most beautiful trails, lined with sea of hills and mountains of the Chiang Dao Range and huge spread of timber forest more than 40 Km. Visit Hill Tribe Villages along the way with stretch of a jungle trail with off road and makeshifts conditions.
Lunch serve at the ATV’s camp, then transfer back to the hotel.
- Transfer by air-conditioned van
- Goggle, gloves and helmet for ATV
- Experienced guides and crew members
- International food with fresh fruits and drinking water (Soft drink, tea & coffee)
- Injury insurance
- Personal Expense
- 7% VAT and 3.5% Service charge for paying by credit card
- Bank fee (depends on how much your bank charge) for wire money to our bank account
Remark : The tour is share seat in coach, please be on time, the group not allowed waiting time and the tours is nonrefundable
NOTE: All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability.
PRICE AND ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE