Mae Taman – Elephant Safari, Bamboo Rafting, Orchid Farm
2400 Baht / Per Person
08:00 – 16:00 HRS.
Travel to north of Chiang Mai route to Mae Taman Elephant Camp; (1 hour drive) explore the spectacular mountainous scenery along the way. Watch Demonstrations of how trained elephants are used as working animals in teak forests. The show includes elephant bathing in the river, working in the jungle, elephant painting, dragging and pushing logs.
Elephant Ride for 30 minutes through the beautiful mountain scenery and take local farmer transportation Ox-Cart Ride for 20 minutes through rice fields return back to the elephant camp.
Lunch served at the local restaurant.
Bamboo River Rafting cruise along the rural Mae Taeng River for 20-30 minutes, softly moving along the river while relaxing as the rafts men pole you down through farm houses and stunning green. Continue to visit Orchid Nursery to see a large collection of different types of colorful exotic year-round-bloom orchids.
Then transfer back to the hotel.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- Service of English-speaking licensed guide
- Bottled drinking water during the tour
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Personal Expense
- 7% VAT and 3.5% Service charge for paying by credit card
- Bank fee (depends on how much your bank charge) for wire money to our bank account
Remark : The tour is share seat in coach, please be on time, the group not allowed waiting time and the tours is nonrefundable
NOTE: All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability.
PRICE AND ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE