Maesa Elephant at work & Orchid Farm
700 Baht / Per Person (Minimum 2 Paxs)
08:00 – 12:00 HRS. (ONLY MORNING)
Visit the magnificent Maesa Elephant Camp; home to one of the largest assembly of elephants in the north of Thailand, with acknowledgement by the Guinness World Records and Ripley’s Believe It Or Not.
Watch Demonstrations of how trained elephants are used as working animals in teak forests. The show includes elephant bathing in the river, working in the jungle, elephant painting, dragging and pushing logs, and responding to commands.
** This is your chance to ride elephant through the forest (Supplement for elephant riding will be charged).
Then visit Orchid Nursery to see a large collection of different types of colorful exotic year-round-bloom orchids. Then transfer back to the hotel.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English-speaking licensed guide
- Bottled of drinking water during the tour
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Personal Expense
- 7% VAT and 3.5% Service charge for paying by credit card
- Bank fee (depends on how much your bank charge) for wire money to our bank account
Remark : The tour is share seat in coach, please be on time, the group not allowed waiting time and the tours is nonrefundable
NOTE: All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability.
PRICE AND ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE