One Day RIVER KWAI ADVENTURE
3200 Baht / Per Person (Minimum 2 Paxs)
Highlight: River Kwai Bridge, Elephant ride & Bamboo Rafting
06.00-06.30 Pick up from major hotel in Bangkok downtown area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok)
09.00 Arrive Kanchanaburi province
Visit the world famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs.
Lunch at local restaurant
Elephant ride & Bamboo Rafting
15.00 Journey back to Bangkok.
18.00 Arrive Bangkok and transfer to hotels.
- A joined roundtrip air-conditioned transportation (Bangkok to Kanchanaburi)
- Admission fee to all places indicated in the program
- Meal as indicated in the program
- English speaking guide.
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks, tips and gratuities
- 7% VAT and 3.5% Service charge for paying by credit card
- Bank fee (depends on how much your bank charge) for wire money to our bank account
- Deviations of the tours program or time given in the program may sometimes necessary, depending on traffic condition and any uncontrollable circumstances.
- Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.
Our schedule is meant to arrive Bangkok around 06.00 PM, however, under some unpredictable traffic circumstances; we could take somewhat longer hours to get back Bangkok. Thus, please kindly aware of this situation when planning your trip
PRICE AND ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE