One Day RIVER KWAI Tree Top Adventure
3200 Baht / Per Person (Minimum 2 Paxs)
Highlight: River Kwai Bridge, Tree Top Adventure and Hellfire Pass Memorial
06.00-06.30 Pick up from major hotel in Bangkok downtown area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok)
09.00 Arrive Kanchanaburi province
Visit the world famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs.
Continuing journey to Tree Top Adventure @ Home Phutoey River Kwai
Enjoy 40 stations of adventurous; climbing, sky biking, zip lining on the trees and over the lake
13.30 Visit the Hellfire Pass Memorial Museum which is dedicated to those Australians and other Allied Prisoners of War and Asian labourers who suffered and died at Hellfire Pass and elsewhere in the Asia Pacific region during WW2
15.00 Journey back to Bangkok.
18.00 Arrive Bangkok and transfer to hotels.
- Minimum 10 years old with 140 cm height and should have an appropriate physical & mental development
- Wear comfortable outdoor clothing such as a T-shirt and shorts, Flat-sole sneakers for walking on cables, No sandals allowed.
- A joined roundtrip air-conditioned transportation (Bangkok to Kanchanaburi)
- Admission fee to all places indicated in the program
- Meal as indicated in the program
- English speaking guide.
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks, tips and gratuities
- 7% VAT and 3.5% Service charge for paying by credit card
- Bank fee (depends on how much your bank charge) for wire money to our bank account
- Deviations of the tours program or time given in the program may sometimes necessary, depending on traffic condition and any uncontrollable circumstances.
- Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.
Our schedule is meant to arrive Bangkok around 06.00 PM, however, under some unpredictable traffic circumstances; we could take somewhat longer hours to get back Bangkok. Thus, please kindly aware of this situation when planning your trip
PRICE AND ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE