Pai Town Tour – The Unseen Beauty of Nature & Scenery
Private 3800 Baht / Per Person (Minimum 2 Paxs)
07:00 – 20:00 HRS.
Travel to Pai Town by mountain road along picturesque scenic routes passing the several beautiful northern mountains and valleys. On the way visit Mok Fah Waterfall, one of the highest waterfalls in Doi Suthep-Doi Pui National Park. Continue to Huay Naam Dung National Park, known for its beautiful scenery especially in winter, when breathtaking views of mountains are surrounded under a sea of mist.
Then drive to Pai Town and visit World War II Memorial Bridge, built in 1942 by Japanese troops who chose Pai as their military base. Walk up to Pai Canyon, this steep cliff has been eroded creating a 20 meter-deep valley amidst the scenic settings of the red hill.
Lunch serve at the local restaurant
Continue to Nam Hu Temple, where a sacred Buddha image which topknot contains holy water and can be opened. Also visit nearby Ban Santichon; one of the Chinese communities migrated from Yunan, China.
Drive up to Mae Yen Temple and enjoy the panoramic view of Pai town. Relax at Tha Pai Hot Springs; a stream running through the hot springs where you can bath there. Then transfer back to Chiang Mai.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- Service of English-speaking licensed guide
- Bottled drinking water during the tour
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Personal Expense
- 7% VAT and 3.5% Service charge for paying by credit card
- Bank fee (depends on how much your bank charge) for wire money to our bank account
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 2-9 years old we charge 75% of adult price
- For children over 10 years old we charge normal price
NOTE: All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability.
PRICE AND ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE