Phuket Jungle Safari at Khaosok Nature Tour with Lunch
(Adult 3000.- Baht / Person Child 2200.- Baht / Person)
Tourthai2000 is the leading tour and travel agency in Bangkok,Thailand offering best deal Bangkok sightseeing tour and trip to Khao Yai, Pattaya, Kanchanaburi, Coral island, floating market, Risky market and many popular tourism sightseeing places in Thailand.
Tourthai2000 provide Thailand holiday package, tour in Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Phuket, Krabi, Koh Samui, Kanchanaburi, Koh Chang , Koh Phi Phi, Maehongson, Pattaya and many popular tourism in Thailand.
Operated on Tuesdays and Fridays. On our one day Jungle Safari you will get to explore Khao Sok, the largest area of rainforest in southern Thailand. Sok river valley cuts through the jungle and spectacular views of Limestone Mountains and cliffs can be best seen while canoeing down the river. Enjoy our delicious buffet lunch cooked not too spicy. Trek on elephant’s back in a beautiful hidden valley and learn more about these amazing animals. A perfect way for the whole family to spend a day in the nature!
- Pick up from hotels in Phuket by air con vehicle and drive through Phang Nga province passing rubber plantations and small villages on route to Khao Sok. Nearing our destination the scenery changes, beside the road views of mountains covered in rainforest can be seen. Khao Sok is part of the largest area of rainforest in southern Thailand. The Sok river valley cuts through the jungle and spectacular views of Limestone Mountain and cliffs can be seen. This was once part of an ancient trade route linking China and India.
- One of the best ways to experience the jungle is to canoe down the Sok River in inflatable canoes. A local guide paddles the canoe and is expert at spotting any animals along the way. The exotic tropical vegetation clinging to the river banks with limestone cliffs and mountains rising up on both sides creates a secret primeval world that very few people see. Birds such as Kingfisher, Heron, Egret, various reptiles and even wild monkeys live in the area. A buffet lunch of freshly prepared Thai dishes cooked not too spicy will be served.
- After lunch visit elephant camp where information will be given on elephants and their conservation and you can find out about our elephant conservation project. Trek on elephant back into the jungle, a unique and memorable experience. You get a bird’s eye view of nature as the elephant silently moves along the jungle trail. The valley you trek in is surrounded by mountains of the national park and the scenery is truly spectacular. Sadly it is time to return to your hotel but experiencing the rainforest by canoe and elephant is something you will never forget.
Tour Price included:
- Activities and services
- TAT licensed English speaking tour guide
Price Exclude :
- Personal expenses
- 7% VAT and 3.5% Service charge for paying by credit card
- Bank fee (depends on how much your bank charge) for wire money to our bank account
Remark : The tour is share seat in coach, please be on time, the group not allowed waiting time and the tours is nonrefundable
PRICE AND ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE