River Kwai Nature & Culture 3 Days 2 Nights
7900 Baht / Per Person
Highlight: Thailand–Burma Railway Centre, War Cemetery, River Kwai Bridge, Hellfire Pass Memorial, Mon Tribal Village & Temple, Elephant Ride, Bamboo Rafting and Death Railway Train.
|Day 1 – / L / D|
|06.00-06.30 Pick up from major hotel in Bangkok downtown area. Depart to Kanchanaburi province (128 km. to the west of Bangkok)
09.00 Arrive Kanchanaburi province
Visit Thailand–Burma Railway Centre an interactive museum, information and research facility dedicated to presenting the history of the Thailand-Burma Railway. The fully air-conditioned center offers the visitor an educational and moving experience
Visit Allied War Cemetery which is memorial to some 6000 allied prisoners of war (POWs) who perished along the death railway line and were moved post-war to this eternal resting place.
Visit the world famous Bridge over the River Kwai, a part of Death Railway constructed by Allied POWs.
12.00 Take a long–tailed boat on River Kwai to River Kwai Jungle Rafts. Check–in and have Lunch upon arrival.
14.45 Take a long-tailed boat ride downstream to Resotel Pier and continue on road to visit the Hellfire Pass Memorial. Then return to the rafts
19.00 Dinner followed by a 45–minute presentation of traditional Mon Dance and overnight at the River Kwai Jungle Rafts.
|Day 2 B / L / D|
09.00 Visit nearby ethnic Mon Tribal village & Temple and Elephant Ride through bamboo forest.
13.30 Check–out from River Kwai Jungle Rafts. Transfer to River Kwai Resotel by Bamboo Rafting, check in upon arrival.
19.00 Dinner and overnight at River Kwai Resotel.
|Day 3 B / L / –|
11.40 Lunch at local restaurant.
13.00 Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train passing over original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs
14.30 Journey back to Bangkok.
18.00 Arrive Bangkok and transfer to hotels.
- 1 night accommodation at River Kwai Jungle Rafts.
- 1 night accommodation at River Kwai Resotel.
- 7 meals (Lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch, dinner, breakfast, lunch)
- English–speaking guide
- Joined transportation
- Admission Fee to all places indicated in the program
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Personal expenses such as drinks, snacks and tips
- 7% VAT and 3.5% Service charge for paying by credit card
- Bank fee (depends on how much your bank charge) for wire money to our bank account
- Deviations of the tours program or time given in the program may sometimes necessary, depending on traffic condition and any uncontrollable circumstances.
- Any rejection of meals or tour program is non-refundable.
Our schedule is meant to arrive Bangkok around 06.00 PM, however, under some unpredictable traffic circumstances; we could take somewhat longer hours to get back Bangkok. Thus, please kindly aware of this situation when planning your trip
PRICE AND ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE