San Kampaeng Home Industries & Handicrafts Center
400 Baht / Per Person
08:30 – 12:00 HRS. / 13:30 – 16:30 HRS. (Duration 3-4 Hours)
Visit to the Handicraft Village. Learn and see the local people making handicraft including Hand-woven Textiles by Silk and hand-painted Cotton, Silverware, Jade & Gems Carving and Umbrellas or paper parasols which are hand-painted in a variety designs,
The artisans produce an extraordinary range of quality products, which are invariably the first choice among shoppers. This tour shows you how Chiang Mai craftsmen produce their crafts by hand from the first stage until finish, and gives you an idea that Chiang Mai is the major center for quality handicrafts in Thailand. Then transfer back to the hotel.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- Service of English-speaking licensed guide
- Bottled drinking water during the tour
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Personal Expense
- 7% VAT and 3.5% Service charge for paying by credit card
- Bank fee (depends on how much your bank charge) for wire money to our bank account
Remark : The tour is share seat in coach, please be on time, the group not allowed waiting time and the tours is nonrefundable
NOTE: All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability.
PRICE AND ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE