Trekking at Baan Mae Klang Luang – Doi Inthanon National Park Area
Private 3500 Baht / Per Person (Minimum 2 Paxs)
08:00 – 16:00 HRS.
Travel to south of Chiang Mai route, trek at Doi Inthanon National Park, which the Thailand’s highest mountain (2,565 meters above sea level) offers beautiful scenery, evergreen mountain forests, dwarf rhododendron groves, rare bird life, and impressive waterfalls.
Visit to the Summit and short trek along Angka Nature Trail; explore and feel the beauty and the unforgettable nature around. Continue to the great Twin Royal Pagodas, which were built for His Majesty the King and Her Royal Highness the Queen of Thailand. This place provides a marvelous view of its surrounding.
Lunch served at the local restaurant.
Start trekking downhill to Karen Hill Tribe Village passing through natural trails. You will see variety of nature such as: some rare birds, insects, step rice field, wild orchid, coffee plantation and rain forest. On the way also enjoy swimming at Pha Dok Siew Waterfall.
Arrive to Karen Hill Tribe Village to experience their primitive lifestyle. The settlement consists of bamboo houses raised on stilts with farm animals such as pigs, chickens and buffalo living below. Usually clad in sarongs, white shirts and headscarves, the women in this village are skilled in sewing and dyeing fabrics.
Enjoy Organic Fresh Coffee from Karen people and you also can buy some coffee beans from here.
Transfer to back to the hotel in Chiang Mai town (01½ Hours drive), free at leisure.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- Service of English-speaking licensed guide
- Bottled drinking water during the tour
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Personal Expense
- 7% VAT and 3.5% Service charge for paying by credit card
- Bank fee (depends on how much your bank charge) for wire money to our bank account
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 2-9 years old we charge 75% of adult price
- For children over 10 years old we charge normal price
NOTE: All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability.
PRICE AND ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE