Trekking at Mae Wang – Sanpatong Area
Private 2500 Baht / Per Person (Minimum 2 Paxs)
08:30 – 16:00 HRS.
Travel to south of Chiang Mai route to Mae Wang Town; (1½ hours drive) through the small valley where both sides consist of rain forest, teak trees to trekking point.
Start trekking for one hour from Shan Village; walking through the scenic trails of mountain; river, rice field until arrive to Mae Wang Waterfall; Take your free time to relax while reading a book or spend time swimming at the waterfall.
Continue trek to Karen Hill Tribe Village; for 45 minutes through the scenic trails of mountain and rice field
Lunch served at the local restaurant.
Continue Bamboo River Rafting along Mae Wang River for one Hour. Safely moving along the rapid river as the rafts men pole you down through shady green stunning scenery.
Meet the transporter at the end of the river cruise. Change into dry clothes and transfer back to the hotel.
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- Service of English-speaking licensed trekking guide
- Bottled drinking water during the tour
- Meals as mentioned in the program
- All entrance fees as mentioned in the program
- Personal Expense
- 7% VAT and 3.5% Service charge for paying by credit card
- Bank fee (depends on how much your bank charge) for wire money to our bank account
- For children under 2 years old will be Free of charge
- For children 2-9 years old we charge 75% of adult price
- For children over 10 years old we charge normal price
NOTE: All itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions, tour attractions, tours, flight schedules and availability.
PRICE AND ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE