Yangon Package Tour 4 Days 3 Nights
Day 1: Yangon Arrival
Arrive in Yangon where you will be welcomed by your local tour guide and transferred to your hotel to drop off your luggage. If you arrived by mid day flight, we may proceed for lunch. After lunch, a walk through “downtown” Yangon, a diverse mix of faded colonial architecture from the British times, and high-rises built by more recent investors; “Sule Pagoda”, built in the early 3rd century is a landmark in the city centre.
Late afternoon visit the magnificent “Shwedagon Pagoda” of Rudyard Kipling fame and one of Myanmar’s most sacred places. The massive bell shaped stupa is plated with gold and the tip of the stupa is set with diamonds and rubies, sapphires and topaz – a stunning sight as the sun sets and a most fitting place to begin our trip in this “Golden Land”. Overnight at the Hotel in Yangon.
Meals included: None.
Day 2: Yangon Touring
After breakfast, visit Bogyoke Aung San Market for souvenir shopping. The name of the market in British administration is Scott Market in honor of Municipal Commissioner Mr.Scott and established in 1920 at the land plot of Cinema Hall ( Elephant Stone & Cinema De Paris being demolished later ).
After lunch , drive to “Chauk Htet Gyi” reclining Buddha its enormously 65 meters long. And proceed to “ Kandawgyi Lake” , a royal lake since before 1877 and used to supply the water to residents living around there in British occupation. A night view of a royal barge with full of Myanmar Architecture are hit it off with the spectacular view of Shwedagone Pagoda. Return to your hotel. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals included: Breakfast.
Day 3: Yangon Touring
After breakfast, we will pay a visit to “Botataung Pagoda” , a temple type and enshrined the Buddha relics inside. Proceed to “ The Strand Hotel” where we will pause the car for Photo stop. After that , cross the road and a few walk to Pansodan Pier to explore the daily life style of peoples.
In the late evening, we will perambulation at the strand road where lots of vendors line are take place on the part of the main road and selling the seasonal fruits and other scrumptious Myanmar Foods. Overnight at the hotel.
Meals included: Breakfast.
Day 4: Yangon Departure
After breakfast, we will pick you up from the hotel and will set you down at Yangon
International Airport Departure Lounge to capture your return flight on time .
Meals included: Breakfast .
Price : (Low season) rates will count towards September 2017 from May 2017
02 pax USD 340 per person
Single Supplement: USD 100 per person
Yangon >> Sky Hotel (deluxe room)
Price : (High season)Agent rates will count towards March 2018 from October 2017
02pax USD 580 per person
Single Supplement: USD 295 per person
Yangon >> Deluxe Room at Sule Shangrila Hotel
- 03 nights accommodation on DOUBLE room or TWIN room sharing basis with daily breakfast
- English speaking Tour guide
- All transfers and excursions with private air-conditioned vehicles with drivers
- Entrance fees for the visits mentioned in the program
- Drinking water and towel during excursion
Our Services do not Include:
- International ticket to/from Yangon
- Visa fees
- Camera fees
- Meals (Lunch and dinner)
- Visits not mentioned in the program
- Drinks and personal expenses
- Tips and porters at the hotels, drivers and guides
- Any other items not mentioned in the program
- 7% VAT and 3.5% service charge for online payment via credit card
- Bank fee (depends on how much your bank charge) for payment via bank transferred
- Christmas and NewYear Eve Dinner Costs are Exclusive
- Price are subject to change without prior notice
PRICE AND ITINERARY ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE